The following article was posted by Ragan Communications.
Infographic: 10 biggest time wasters at the office
All that water cooler talk might take up more than just a few minutes a day. Here’s a list of the activities that drink up hours—yes, hours—of your work day.[Click on the link above to read the article]
The five biggest time wasters are listed below. Click the link above to see the rest.
1. Non-business-related conversations: Nine out of 10 people spend up to two hours a day chatting.
2. Social networking: Seventy-five percent of people spend up to two hours a day on social media sites.
3. Procrastination: Nine out of 10 people procrastinate.
4. Email: Thirty-three percent of people spend between one and two hours per day reading email.
5. Internet surfing: Eight out of 10 people spend more than two hours per day surfing the Web.
I’m not surprised- are you?
Do you have any to ad to the list?